Current Passenger Numbers sailing on Virtuosa?

3StepDam44

Hello, we are due to sail on Virtuosa in a couple of weeks and just wondered what to expect nowadays.  We were on this Ship last June when Passenger Numbers were very low.

Is there anyone on the Virtuosa currently who can offer what the experience is like i.e. getting drinks in the Bar and Queues etc.  I guess I'm trying to prepare myself so that it's not a shock!!  Do you know how many Passengers are onboard?

Have a good Sunday everyone.

😊

We were on in September and the ship was pretty full. It never felt overly crowded though as people were spread over venues.

There were queues for embarkation then at just one port as we were only in for the morning so everyone was coming back at about the same time.

The theatre was popular so remember to book a slot for anything you want to see. They were checking bookings at the door.

Never had to wait long for a lift.

We were in YC so used the bar there most of the time but did go down regularly to the champagne bar. We managed to get seats with little trouble, as fuzzy duck says people are always moving around so seats free up.

Service in the pub was dreadful, we tried a couple of times and we did get seats but couldn’t get served at the bar so just left. Another venue that was always very busy was the one with the screens at the theatre end of the gallery (can’t remember the name) where they held quizzes etc. 

We were on ships just after lock down and it was nice to have them quiet and queue free. It is a bit of a shock to see things back to normal but the lines need to recoup their losses.

Have a great cruise.

The Virtuosa lounge and the pub always busy. Good entertainment in the evening in the Virtuosa lounge just a shame there aren't enough seats especially when they do the discos etc in the evening a bit of a design flaw there. Last time I went on in Aug they had put standing height tables out to put drinks on because it was so popular. 

Hello, that is all good to know.  We liked the Champagne Bar when we sailed on her last year, it was a good place to get a pre-Dinner Kir Royale. 

One question please, do we still have to download the MSC App to book Shows etc?  On the Web Check-In there is no mention of it this time or at least I cannot see it.

I think some of these Ships really do not have enough Seats in certain Areas; we found that on the Anthem especially in Boleros Bar!

Thank you both for the Feedback.🤩