Sea Aquarium

Sparetiming

I haven't been, but I did research and chose a different excursion.  It looked small and not worth it.  If I were staying a few days in Curacao, I might go, but when I only have one day, I have to maximize so I decided on something else.

I haven't been yet, but I chose the Beach Hop & Turtle Snorkel cruise excursion through Royal Caribbean.  I'll also be doing a Sunset Cruise.  

I found some info and videos on the Beach Hop & Turtle Snorkel excursion, and it looked pretty good.

On 10/2/2022 at 10:07 AM, Sparetiming said:

Can anyone tell me if the Sea Aquarium is worth the time and money?  We are a group of 7 adults, no children.  Thank you.

For a group of adults - probably not worth your time unless you are doing a dolphin encounter. Our 4 yo granddaughter did the dolphin encounter and enjoyed it, The rest of the grand kids enjoyed the fish and flamingos.

Afterwards we walked to Mambo Beach which is close to the aquarium. The beach was really nice with a breakwater that sheltered the beach.

I think it was $8 per person for the cab fare from port to aquarium. The cabdriver gave us his card and we called him when we were ready to head back to port. He dropped us off in town near the swinging bridge and we walked back to port. The return fare was $7 per person.