Balcony chairs on Beyond

mfs2k

Just got off Equinox and the chairs on the deck of the PS look the same. Unless you are 7 feet tall they are difficult to sit in and very uncomfortable. The seat is too long and the back has no cushion. When we did sit on them we brought cushions outside from the living room sofa. 

DBD37829-B0C0-44F0-9070-E1585A41745F.jpeg

On 10/3/2022 at 3:51 PM, PinkSandGirl said:

I agree those chairs don't look very inviting.  I like to sit back and put my feet up and be comfortable.  There aren't any footrests and the skinny metal pole for an arm doesn't look comfortable.  

I hope they 'might' be better in person.  ???

They look like a complete afterthought. 

That table too.  🤦‍♀️

🍹

We have friends just back from Apex their verdict on the chairs - terrible. They will never book an Infinite Balcony cabin again.

• Like 1

On 10/21/2022 at 3:01 AM, the penguins said:

We have friends just back from Apex their verdict on the chairs - terrible. They will never book an Infinite Balcony cabin again.

Might one be more comfortable if one just stood while on the balcony, working those calf muscles? Sitting can be overrated. 

Edited by Spif Barwunkel

We were in a SS on Apex last November (Move Up bid), and upon embarkation asked the Butler to bring a lounger for my wife to sleep on the balcony. We had it delivered within the hour and she enjoyed it all week long. It was tight out there, but it fit alright.

We are in a SS on Edge in a couple weeks and will certainly be making the same request. I don't see why this request would be denied.

• Like 1

On 10/3/2022 at 2:59 PM, mfs2k said:

I was thinking of bringing my own. This rolls up pretty compactly. 9FAD3A81-D848-4250-A318-494348A30665.thumb.jpeg.ff33f5181dd6727f6b411020bc5a7b5a.jpeg

Here is the breakfast table we were given to use on the Edge in a mid ship sky suite.IMG_20190305_142125093.thumb.jpg.94a02f8a92e8a71fc7baaa2bc253f4af.jpg

Edited by bigbenboys
added info

On 10/20/2022 at 10:14 PM, Midlo said:

Just got off Equinox and the chairs on the deck of the PS look the same. Unless you are 7 feet tall they are difficult to sit in and very uncomfortable. The seat is too long and the back has no cushion. When we did sit on them we brought cushions outside from the living room sofa. 

DBD37829-B0C0-44F0-9070-E1585A41745F.jpeg

M-class must have the nices balconies in the fleet 

On 10/21/2022 at 9:01 AM, the penguins said:

It's not the same chairs they have on Apex, and the one shown in the picture from Beyond is actually pretty awesome, and even though i'm a quite big i really loved to sit in them.

• Like 1