Kosher Dining Package

Does anyone have any information or details about the Kosher Dining Package offered on some Royal Caribbean ships.  We will be cruising on the Oasis of the Seas January 22, 2023 sailing.  Suddenly, under dining packages  a "Kosher Dining Package" is offered for $420/pp (breakfast, lunch and dinner) in the Solarium Bistro. No specifics are given and I'm not having any luck so far speaking with Royal.  I'd love to know who certifies the kashrut, dining hours and if there is any other Jewish programming on this cruise.

Here is RCI's link to kosher meals:

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/aus/en/faq/questions/can-we-offer-kosher-meals

As noted, all meals are prepared on shore in kosher kitchens, double sealed and frozen.  They will serve them to you in original double sealed packaging with disposable flatware.  This, however, is a no charge service.  What you are referring to is the Yeshiva Week package, described here:

https://cruisefever.net/royal-caribbean-offering-kosher-meals-for-yeshiva-week/

27 minutes ago, cruisecookie said:

... Kosher Dining Package offered on some Royal Caribbean ships.  We will be cruising on the Oasis of the Seas January 22, 2023 sailing.  Suddenly, under dining packages  a "Kosher Dining Package" is offered for $420/pp (breakfast, lunch and dinner) in the Solarium Bistro.

There was some prior discussions on this on another thread but I don't recall which one. Perhaps do a "search" and also check the roll call for the Jan 22nd sailing.

Hope you find the info you're looking for.