Online check-in Question

I am traveling with a friend,  but we each have our own cabin. We have separate reservations numbers, but our reservations are linked.  Can I check-in for her or does she have to do it herself?  We are traveling together and would like to get the same check-in times. Thanks.

Even if you can't get the same check-in times, you can still check in together. Once you have booked a time, it will tell you to show up at that time with your entire travel party. You and your friend are part of the same travel party so you will be able to check in together.

• 6 months later...

One more question.  From what I have read, in the app, you can choose your boarding time and come back later to fill out the other information.  Apparently, you cannot do this on the website.  On the website, I clearly see my friend's name and our linked reservations.  Her name does not appear anywhere in the app.  Will I still be able to check-in for her on the app? Our check-in begins next week and my plan was to jump on at midnight and secure our times and let her fill in the other information later. Thanks.

13 hours ago, MarieF4861 said:

One more question.  From what I have read, in the app, you can choose your boarding time and come back later to fill out the other information.  Apparently, you cannot do this on the website.  On the website, I clearly see my friend's name and our linked reservations.  Her name does not appear anywhere in the app.  Will I still be able to check-in for her on the app? Our check-in begins next week and my plan was to jump on at midnight and secure our times and let her fill in the other information later. Thanks.

If you can see her on the web site, (I think) you should be able to see her in the app. It's been a couple months since I did it but I think you just have to click on the right spot in the app to find her. The worst case scenario is either access the web site from your phone to check in or use the app to fill in your information and secure your check-in time. Then you can log in at another time to fill in your friend's information.