Still testing on 9+ night cruises; anybody hear anything about changes?

X is still requiring negative tests for all pax prior to boarding a cruise longer than 9 nights. COVID-19 Cruise Health & Safety Protocols | Celebrity Cruises

We're about 35 days out from a 10-night Southern cruise on Edge, and I really hate having that stick shoved up my nose. Makes my eyes water! 😂 I'm a big baby...

Has anyone seen/heard anything about that being lifted any time soon? I was hoping with the removal of the vaccine requirement, they'd drop the need for testing as well. 

11 minutes ago, bruzin_for_a_cruizin said:

X is still requiring negative tests for all pax prior to boarding a cruise longer than 9 nights. COVID-19 Cruise Health & Safety Protocols | Celebrity Cruises

We're about 35 days out from a 10-night Southern cruise on Edge, and I really hate having that stick shoved up my nose. Makes my eyes water! 😂 I'm a big baby...

Has anyone seen/heard anything about that being lifted any time soon? I was hoping with the removal of the vaccine requirement, they'd drop the need for testing as well. 

You don’t need to test, all you need is a picture of a negative test result.  Here’s a picture of my test.  You’re all set.62DBAB49-0627-4F50-8BF1-21FFB1AD1E6E.thumb.jpeg.fc0909b882c423d542f62572f147ee1f.jpeg

Edited by Ipeeinthepools
  • Haha 6

8 minutes ago, bruzin_for_a_cruizin said:

LMAO!

I would expect no other response from a "rules-breaker" like @Ipeeinthepools! Keep livin' the rebel life!!! 🤣

LMAO too!! 

I'm thinking maybe @Ipeeinthepools also breaks the cardinal rule and pees in the no-peeing section of the pool!!! 😄

• Haha 1