NCL isn't showing me excursions for Volos about 1 month out

Analog187

I'll be on the Star in about a month.  I wanted to book an excursion to Meteora when were in Volos but NCL isn't showing anything.  I think there was one excursion that I wasn't interested in previously but now when I click on Volos, this is what I get:

Sorry, no results match your search.

1. Make sure your search term is spelled correctly in the search.
  2. Try searching a more general term.

anyone know what's going on?  

On 10/5/2022 at 12:10 PM, chillyw said:

I would recommend giving NCL ShoreEx department a call.  There was a port on my cruise leaving in a week and a half that never had options show up, but when I called, they had excursions available.

That's what I'm going to do when I get a chance.  I was just wondering what was up with this  thanks

On 10/5/2022 at 11:09 AM, MotownVoice said:

Maybe a month out is the point at which the vendors decide there wasn't enough interest in their excursion, when they just pull it from the docking.

The issue is that NCL doesn't even show that the port exists.  

I checked again, still nothing.  So I searched for shore excursions in general and then filtered by port.  This is the only thing that came up for Volos at all.  I have to imagine they have more than just this.  Can anyone confirm before I get a chance to call?

Go Green-The Aeiphoria Project

Volos, Greece

Duration 4 hrs

Gain an appreciation for the versatility of natural, recyclable building materials by touring several structures ingeniously constructed with them. Known as the Aeiphoria Project, this collection of buildings near the village of Nesson is made with natural ...

1 hour ago, Analog187 said:

The issue is that NCL doesn't even show that the port exists.  

The port exists, but on the website there’s a link for “2 more port cities”.  Or at least that’s how it looks on my iPhone.  But when you go through the itineray inside the cruise it’s all there.  Volo is the last port before the debarkation stop.