Boarding Explorer for Grand Voyage October 31st

golfgirls

Ok a few questions, not earth shattering but I like to be prepared.  Are there any nice French white wines being served on the Explorer at present?   Chardonnay, Chablis, Sancerre?  We have been on Mariner and Navigator in the last 6 months and were disappointed that there were little to no options on that front.  Did that ruin our cruises, of course not but I sure would prefer those options…especially for a 73 night sojourn.  Just wondering.  

Would also appreciate knowing who the senior staff onboard is at present, Captain, GM, CD, Head Sommelier, etc.  

Thanks and cheers!  

• Like 1

Yay!  You are finally on the cruise!  This is fabulous!  Sorry that we don't have an answer to your question but when we were on Explorer last spring we had no trouble getting Puilly Fuisse and a lovely sancerre (I don't remember the name).  G and I are not chablis drinkers, though I think we tried one at a morning wine tasting.  It did not move us.

Have a fabulous voyage.  Wish we were there.  So glad that you two are getting to do this long-awaited adventure!  🛳️🥂🎵

M&G

We have been on explorer twice already this year (and we are also doing the grand cruise with you) and you only had Chablis (our favourite) in one of the speciality restaurants, and I’m certain that Chardonnay was readily available throughout the ship. We are not wine buffs but we normally having the house selection. Like you I would be interested in a list of senior staff. You never know we  see you at the pre cruise meal.