Cabin feedback - Allure Deck 14 below "Living Room"

slyster

Hi there....my brother has cruise on Allure of the Seas next year.  He has an aft oceanviw cabin on deck 14 (14302) under the mini golf course.  He noticed two oceanview cabins opened up near the elevators 14274 and 14278. I noticed it's under the Living Room.  Any feedback on these cabins?  Thanks in advance!

1 hour ago, slyster said:

Hi there....my brother has cruise on Allure of the Seas next year.  He has an aft oceanviw cabin on deck 14 (14302) under the mini golf course.  He noticed two oceanview cabins opened up near the elevators 14274 and 14278. I noticed it's under the Living Room.  Any feedback on these cabins?  Thanks in advance!

I was just on 14 on Oasis. You can definitely hear heavy walkers, chair dragging and music from above in the cabin. It’s a muffled sound. We didn’t really spend time in the cabin during the day so it didn’t bother us. At night and in the morning it was quiet except one night we could hear the pool party music until 11:15pm. I’d think he’d be better off under the mini golf than the living room for night noise. We do 14 again because it had other advantages like proximity to our daytime activities and the balcony had an extra large over hang so you could sit out there in the rain. 

EDAF6BA9-2790-4EA8-80CD-A4A6ED7F5D91.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Jerseygirl1416 said:

I was just on 14 on Oasis. You can definitely hear heavy walkers, chair dragging and music from above in the cabin. It’s a muffled sound. We didn’t really spend time in the cabin during the day so it didn’t bother us. At night and in the morning it was quiet except one night we could hear the pool party music until 11:15pm. I’d think he’d be better off under the mini golf than the living room for night noise. We do 14 again because it had other advantages like proximity to our daytime activities and the balcony had an extra large over hang so you could sit out there in the rain. 

EDAF6BA9-2790-4EA8-80CD-A4A6ED7F5D91.jpeg

Thanks for feedback.  We wondered about pool noise, but we thought maybe being under the “Living Room” would shield him from noise above.  

Also, just to clarify, did you hear it from inside the cabin or only when you were on the balcony?  Thanks for the picture…I wondered what the overhang looked like!

32 minutes ago, slyster said:

Thanks for feedback.  We wondered about pool noise, but we thought maybe being under the “Living Room” would shield him from noise above.  

Also, just to clarify, did you hear it from inside the cabin or only when you were on the balcony?  Thanks for the picture…I wondered what the overhang looked like!

We heard it both inside the cabin and of course on the balcony. The sound is pretty muffled so it’s not like a sound that would wake you up from a sound sleep but it could make falling asleep hard. We don’t sleep during the day so it didn’t bother us at all.

4 minutes ago, Jerseygirl1416 said:

We heard it both inside the cabin and of course on the balcony. The sound is pretty muffled so it’s not like a sound that would wake you up from a sound sleep but it could make falling asleep hard. We don’t sleep during the day so it didn’t bother us at all.

I know he likes to take afternoon naps so it could be a problem. 

• Like 1