Debarkation Time Selection

Esjung1

Anyone know at what point can you select your debarkation time?  I don't know when to schedule my transportation pick-up after the cruise (using Carmel Limo).

I don't recall if this is in the Medallion APP or you fill out paperwork and give it to your cabin steward or customer service.  Any insight would be appreciated! 

Thank you! 

11 minutes ago, Esjung1 said:

Anyone know at what point can you select your debarkation time?  I don't know when to schedule my transportation pick-up after the cruise (using Carmel Limo).

I don't recall if this is in the Medallion APP or you fill out paperwork and give it to your cabin steward or customer service.  Any insight would be appreciated! 

Thank you! 

This is done OB, a few days before disembarking.  Did you enter your travel information into the App?  If so, they base your disembarking time on that. But, if you are self assist, taking your luggage off yourself, they will put you in a self assist group time.  However, if you don’t get a time that you want or 

if you want a different time…go to CS and ask them.

Go by your travel summary, the arrival time into the port.  It takes at least an hour to get clearance to disembark.

Sometimes earlier or later. Really depends on the port, customs, etc.

So, if you’re in the first group…you could schedule your ride about an hour after arrival.  

Carmel Limo probably is very used to the port routine also.

Edited by PacnGoNow

13 minutes ago, PacnGoNow said:

This is done OB, a few days before disembarking.  Did you enter your travel information into the App?  If so, they base your disembarking time on that. But, if you are self assist, taking your luggage off yourself, they will put you in a self assist group time.  However, if you don’t get a time that you want or 

if you want a different time…go to CS and ask them.

Go by your travel summary, the arrival time into the port.  It takes at least an hour to get clearance to disembark.

Sometimes earlier or later. Really depends on the port, customs, etc.

So, if you’re in the first group…you could schedule your ride about an hour after arrival.  

Carmel Limo probably is very used to the port routine also.

Thank you! Yes, I put my travel information into the APP.  Flight doesn't leave LaGuardia until 12:40PM so we don't need a super early time but then again I had no idea how long it actually takes to get off the ship and through customs, etc. so your information is helpful.  

22 minutes ago, Happy2cruise said:

If travel information is added in the website cruise personalizer does it still need to go into the app.....thanks!

The answer is…it shouldn’t be necessary, as it should populate into the MC App.

However, I check the MC App to see if it did and sometimes, I just have to correct it a little.  Not a big deal.

26 minutes ago, PacnGoNow said:

The answer is…it shouldn’t be necessary, as it should populate into the MC App.

However, I check the MC App to see if it did and sometimes, I just have to correct it a little.  Not a big deal.

Thanks for your help!