ATVing in St Maarten

Painthorse

I see a couple ATV companies in St Maarten. I've contacted ATV Island so far. Has anyone used them? We would like to do a private tour. We are avid ATVers at home and I don't want to go with a group with people that havent ATVd before. We done a private tour in St Kitts and loved it. So looking for a company in St Maarten that someone may have used.

• Like 2

We used Blue Bubbles earlier this year. There were only 4 of us and we signed up for the group tour originally for $100pp (4 hours or so) but when I booked they sent an email and asked if we wanted to do private instead for an additional $25pp, which we did. It was the best excursion I’ve ever done. We did some off-roading, drove up to an old fort, went over to the French side and grabbed some pastries, stopped at Maho and got to see a plane landing in the nic of time. My favorite part was towards the end, traffic was backing up on the roads so we all just zipped down the middle of the road and once we got back, we were offered unlimited rum punch 🤪

• Like 1