Willdra's Silent Carnival Sunshine Sept. 17-22 Review

willdra

5 hours ago, momof3cruisers said:

This was a great review! I’m sad that you and Megan are both done with your reviews now. I keep meaning to do reviews on my cruises. I take the pictures etc but then it gets awhile later and I figure it’s too long past. I’ll try really hard on our B2B starting next week. I don’t get the internet packages though so it will have to be when I come home. 

Thank you!! We don’t get the internet either. I just take lots of pictures and notes on the cruise. It’s definitely a big task, but I love going back and reading what I wrote and adding pictures that hopefully help tell the story. 😃😃

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Jamman54 said:

Thanks again for another GREAT review! Have a FANTASTIC cruise on the Vista. Looking forward to reading all about it. :classic_biggrin:

Thanks so much Jeff!!! So far the Vista is as beautiful as I remember. 😍😍😍

7 hours ago, SenatorsFan said:

Thanks for this great read. Bon Voyage! 😁Enjoy the next cruise.

Thank you!! I can’t wait to tell y’all about it! Leaving from TX hits different. All good. But different. 😉

• Like 1

Thank you,Wildra for another happy and humorous review. Glad that you enjoyed your cruise vacay.

I will be sending up a prayer tonight thanking Him for blessing you with the gift of words and asking the good Lord to watch over you for your next travels.

MJ🙋🏻

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Willdra, We got off the ship the day you got on.  I’m so bummed I missed meeting you in person.  I agree with you about TJ. He’s such a cutie and so sweet. We were able to chat with him at the Platinum party, turns out he’s from Texas and went to Baylor where my husband graduated from. [several centuries earlier] He was a cheerleader   😁 I also agree about the shows……I thought I was being punked 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Willdra, I am not even through your first post, but I am giggling to myself like a crackhead on a street corner. "hungry as a hostage with nothing but my thoughts and prayers" is KILLING ME. I'll have to read this when I'm not in public at an airport. Thanks for doing a great review as always! 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

Ok, I know I posted once but I have to post one more time since i’ve Finished reading the whole review now.  Thank you, thank you for taking the time to write this.  You are hysterical and always make my laugh.  Your nighttime prayers are the BEST!  Looking forward to reading about Vista!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

A little late to the party (as per usual)...but I'm here and loving it (as also per usual!). Hopefully this will help me pass the remaining time until I head to NOLA on Friday to board the Valor on Saturday! 

• Like 2

On 10/15/2022 at 8:23 PM, MJSailors said:

Thank you,Wildra for another happy and humorous review. Glad that you enjoyed your cruise vacay.

I will be sending up a prayer tonight thanking Him for blessing you with the gift of words and asking the good Lord to watch over you for your next travels.

MJ🙋🏻

Thank you!! I need all the prayers I can get! 😘😘

On 10/15/2022 at 10:24 PM, HeyJut said:

Enjoyed your great review and humor so much.

And yes-the Havana area! Went on the Sunshine about 5 years ago. Learned from CC fam about it being a nice quiet area. Amazing that it still is.

Enjoy the Vista.

Thank you 😊! I wish we had that Havana area on the Vista! 😃😃

On 10/16/2022 at 12:49 AM, Flip flop lady said:

Willdra, We got off the ship the day you got on.  I’m so bummed I missed meeting you in person.  I agree with you about TJ. He’s such a cutie and so sweet. We were able to chat with him at the Platinum party, turns out he’s from Texas and went to Baylor where my husband graduated from. [several centuries earlier] He was a cheerleader   😁 I also agree about the shows……I thought I was being punked 

Wow it’s totally believable that TJ was a cheerleader! That is so precious, I think I like him more now!😍😍 

On 10/16/2022 at 2:40 PM, natefish95 said:

Willdra, I am not even through your first post, but I am giggling to myself like a crackhead on a street corner. "hungry as a hostage with nothing but my thoughts and prayers" is KILLING ME. I'll have to read this when I'm not in public at an airport. Thanks for doing a great review as always! 

Not a crackhead on a street corner! 😂😂😂 I’m gonna have to borrow that one!! 🤣🤣 LOL 

• Haha 1

On 10/16/2022 at 3:24 PM, peteandpris said:

Thank you for a great review and I can't wait for your Vista review, now I am going to reread your Mardi Gras review because in 27 days it's my turn for a back to back.

Now I’m super jelly!! I loved Mardi Gras so much, can’t wait to book her again! 😄😄

On 10/17/2022 at 2:47 PM, emm126 said:

What a wonderful review. I love your spirit, your humor and your ability to look at the bright side. Thank you for sharing! 

Thank you 🙏🏾 I really appreciate this! 

On 10/19/2022 at 4:21 PM, MistyRo76 said:

A little late to the party (as per usual)...but I'm here and loving it (as also per usual!). Hopefully this will help me pass the remaining time until I head to NOLA on Friday to board the Valor on Saturday! 

Valor is a great ship! I know you’re having a blast! 🤗🤗