Current menu's for the Escape?

Catnip

We just booked a week cruise on the Escape.   Is there a link to CURRENT menu's for dining venue's on the Escape?  This will be my first NCL cruise since The Norway in the mid 80s.   I wanted to give them our business since they were the leaders in dropping the "vaxx" mandate & now doing away with covid testing for un"vaxx" passengers. 
Thanks!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Catnip said:

We just booked a week cruise on the Escape.   Is there a link to CURRENT menu's for dining venue's on the Escape?  This will be my first NCL cruise since The Norway in the mid 80s.   I wanted to give them our business since they were the leaders in dropping the "vaxx" mandate & now doing away with covid testing for un"vaxx" passengers. 
Thanks!

The Escape has just come out of drydock today.  Might be a week or so before people report on the new menus.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Catnip said:

We just booked a week cruise on the Escape.   Is there a link to CURRENT menu's for dining venue's on the Escape?  This will be my first NCL cruise since The Norway in the mid 80s. 

Thanks!

Restaurant menus are very similar on ships across the NCL fleet. The link below contains menus from specialty restaurants on the Breakaway, a cousin to the Escape. On the Escape, “Bayamo by Ocean Blue” has a menu similar to the attached Ocean Blue menu. 

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/10/2022 at 5:48 AM, www3traveler said:

The Escape has just come out of drydock today.  Might be a week or so before people report on the new menus.

Thank you!  I'll check in another week, or so.

On 10/10/2022 at 9:34 AM, CaptainBazz said:

Log in to your account online...go to your vacation...go to the restaurant you want to visit and there will be a menu. It is usually pretty close to what there will actually be on the ship.

Will do!   Thank you so much

On 10/10/2022 at 6:43 AM, BirdTravels said:

Restaurant menus are very similar on ships across the NCL fleet. The link below contains menus from specialty restaurants on the Breakaway, a cousin to the Escape. On the Escape, “Bayamo by Ocean Blue” has a menu similar to the attached Ocean Blue menu. 

Oh, thank you so much!  Will definitely check it out.