Celebration/Mardi Gras Cloud 9 Spa Balcony

NanoGirl21

I have a Cloud 9 Spa Balcony for my February trip on Celebration. Since this is only my 2nd cruise, I don’t know much about it. Can someone please break down what is so special about this type of room? Yes, we have access to the Spa, but doesn’t everyone? Not sure what the big deal is about our own elevator. I know there is a hot tub we have access to, but again hot tubs are everywhere. I’m just VERY confused. I don’t know what to expect or even how to get the most bang for my buck. Do we get some type of discount on massages? Is the price different if we book online pre-cruise? We will have 3 sea days. Please help a rookie.

The cabin is the same size as the other balcony cabins but the decor is slightly different and the toiletries are slightly different. Tt also comes with different robes than the standard ones when requested and slippers are provided.  Yes the biggest difference with this cabin is you have unlimited access to the THERMAL SUITE which costs extra for everyone else. The special elevator takes you right into the area where the thermal suite is located, and with your room key card you'll swipe it to open the door which actually lets you into the thermal suite. The elevator makes it easier to access the thermal suite especially if you're already changed into a bathing suit and don't feel like traipsing through the whole ship taking the regular elevators down to the spa and past the spa reception desk.

• Like 2