Seashore Cruise out of MIami - Easy Plus Package - unable to upgrade to Premium Package

Patio Princess

Hi there, heading out October 22.  I have heard two different answers to this.  Could anyone confirm:

1.  I tried to upgrade on-line from Easy to Premium, there was an option for $100, then it disappeared when I tried to pay , and has not returned.  😞 . I called and they want to charge me for the full Premium package   😞     🙂  

2.  So if I have to without above.  option 2 question,  If I want a drink for 12$ do I pay for the difference 3$  or the full 12$  

Thanks so much!  

4 minutes ago, Patio Princess said:

Hi there, heading out October 22.  I have heard two different answers to this.  Could anyone confirm:

1.  I tried to upgrade on-line from Easy to Premium, there was an option for $100, then it disappeared when I tried to pay , and has not returned.  😞 . I called and they want to charge me for the full Premium package   😞     🙂  

2.  So if I have to without above.  option 2 question,  If I want a drink for 12$ do I pay for the difference 3$  or the full 12$  

Thanks so much!  

for #1- have your travel agent do it, or call MSC directly.  You only pay the difference. It's very easy to do.  There are 3 levels of the drink package- Easy, Easy Plus, and Premium.

for #2-you would pay $12 PLUS 15% gratuity, not the difference