Drink menus

DanielNL

Pretty much an easy solution even without the menus: If the few house wines by the glass, Heineken draught beer, well drinks and most of the nonalcoholic stuff suffixes your needs, no need to upgrade. If you want specific trademark spirits, wines and beers, then the Easy plus or even Premium Xtra may be worth consideration.

The easy package has about 20 mixed drinks included. Some of them are pina colada, bloody mary, Long Island iced tea, Capiroska, manhattans, and so many more. You could also get cappuccinos in buffet and main dining room. The easy package also works on Ocean Cay. Very nice!

Do the drink packages kick in as soon as you board? I was reading a trip report on Carnival and the poster said it didn't start until the second day. 

This will be my first solo cruise, and first cruise on MSC. I have cruised on Carnival and Holland America in the past with my family, but we didn't get a drink package.

2 hours ago, PG_traveller said:

Do the drink packages kick in as soon as you board? I was reading a trip report on Carnival and the poster said it didn't start until the second day. 

This will be my first solo cruise, and first cruise on MSC. I have cruised on Carnival and Holland America in the past with my family, but we didn't get a drink package.

On Carnival the drink package starts on day two only out of Texas and one other state, don't t remember which one.

On 10/14/2022 at 9:35 AM, dhuefner said:

The easy package has about 20 mixed drinks included. Some of them are pina colada, bloody mary, Long Island iced tea, Capiroska, manhattans, and so many more. You could also get cappuccinos in buffet and main dining room. The easy package also works on Ocean Cay. Very nice!

I have the easy package, but it is my understanding that frozen drinks are not included. The wife enjoy a pina colada or strawberry daiguiri once in a while, but she insisted that we get the easy package to save a little $$$, because she doesn't drink that much. Are you sure the pina coladas are included in the easy package? That would be a nice surprise!

38 minutes ago, Jeep Driver said:

I have the easy package, but it is my understanding that frozen drinks are not included. The wife enjoy a pina colada or strawberry daiguiri once in a while, but she insisted that we get the easy package to save a little $$$, because she doesn't drink that much. Are you sure the pina coladas are included in the easy package? That would be a nice surprise!

You’ll need the easy plus to get frozen drinks.

32 minutes ago, Tierun said:

You’ll need the easy plus to get frozen drinks.

You can get a Daiquiri, a strawberry Daiquiri, and a Pina Colada with the easy package but that's it for frozen drinks with the easy package. Just looked at a pic of the drink menu I took in August.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Jeep Driver said:

Frozen drinks are not included in the Easy package, but they are in the Easy Plus package, according to the comparison chart. (unless it's one of the "classic cocktails" which aren't listed on the chart)

Edited by jame_g