Adventure ocean and lunch

On port days, if your kids are in AO during lunchtime will they feed them? ( I know that disney did)

For example, during key west we plan on having breakfast and then DH and I plan on going ashore and doing things that the kids wont want to do. AO will have my cell phone, since it will work in Key west. Do I have to come back to bring them to lunch? This is on the jewel.

Please dont want to bring up the "how dare you leave your kids in AO while you have your own fun discussion". There are plenty of discussions on this. For many of the ports I will be taking the kids with us.

I was on Jewel in September and clearly remember the Adventure Ocean staff in the Windjammer with a group of kids getting them plates for lunch. So no personal experience but my guess would be yes. this was on a port day, i remember we were docked.

:) Have fun, and don't worry I would do the same thing.

Jen

Adventure of the Seas….. 63 days

Jewel of the Seas 2005

Explorer of the Seas 2004

Voyager of the Seas 2002

Premier’s Olympia 1999/ 1992

Monarch of the Seas 1994

yes, they will all go together to the windjammer or even maybe the dining room. we just returned from the grandeur and our 7 year old didn't want to swim with the stingrays AT ALL, so he stayed in the AO. They all went to the dining room together as a group and had a great time, even banana splits for dessert, not on the menu. Relax, they will take care of the kid's lunch!

Archived