Nov 27, 2022 Missing Shore Excursions (itinerary change)

Naismith

So I booked a last-minute cruise and went to add a shore excursion but found that none were available for Georgetown or Falmouth, the places that interest us.  

Let me be clear: I understand that excursions sell out this close to sailing, but there is simply nothing at all listed for those ports, something I had not seen before.

It turns out that a few weeks ago, this cruise had a change in itinerary, and the dates for those two ports were flipped.  So I can understand some confusion....but it has been more than three weeks since the change.

Has anyone seen that kind of thing, and any thoughts on whether shore excursions might be offered eventually?

We have the same problem on our November 30 cruise. We had booked excursions for the two ports that were swapped and now the wrong excursions show for the wrong ports. When I asked about it on here I was told we will probably have to take care of it when on board. We tried calling the excursion number with no luck. Very frustrating as one of the excursions was the one I was most looking forward to of our 21 day cruise. 

2 hours ago, MINIroadster said:

We have the same problem on our November 30 cruise. We had booked excursions for the two ports that were swapped and now the wrong excursions show for the wrong ports. When I asked about it on here I was told we will probably have to take care of it when on board. We tried calling the excursion number with no luck. Very frustrating as one of the excursions was the one I was most looking forward to of our 21 day cruise. 

Thanks for sharing, that is frustrating indeed.