Menus for Eurodam

bschmitt

Does anyone have any menus for the main dining room on the Eurodam.  Will be doing an 11 day Panama cruise and am curious as to menus.

First time on Holland America so I'm not very familiar with what Holland America has to offer.

10 hours ago, bschmitt said:

Does anyone have any menus for the main dining room on the Eurodam.  Will be doing an 11 day Panama cruise and am curious as to menus.

First time on Holland America so I'm not very familiar with what Holland America has to offer.

You only asked about the main dining room so I thought you might be looking for complementary dining options on the Eurodam.  The ship has a number of other no-cost dining venues onboard too.

- Lido Market buffet.  This buffet's quality regularly gets rated as equal or better than that of many other cruise lines.  The staff plates your food so no passenger self service--good from a food safety standpoint.

- Dive In burgers/hot dogs (take out only) near the Lido pool--excellent burgers and fries.

- New York Pizza near the Sea View pool.  Nice hand made pizzas along with a small selection of some dessert items.

- Room service.  Compared to a lot of other cruise lines, HAL's room service program is great in that the majority of items on the room service menu are complementary.  Also, it has been stated elsewhere in this forum that you can order any item from the main dining room for room service delivery.

Edited by AFNavigator
  • Like 1