Carnival Miracle January 22, 2023

Love To Traveling

• 2 weeks later...

Hi !

I'm glad you've created the thread! I will also be sailing on the Miracle (again). I have booked a cabin for myself,  unsure if I'll be traveling alone. I'm a single female and I'm in my early fifties by age, but not my level of fun scale. 

I am a past onboard cruise director working with Debbie Popick's Singlescruise.com 

Nice to meet you!

Katharine

• 2 months later...

I am on the Jan 22 cruise too. It’s been difficult to find much out but I have enjoyed looking. Can’t seem to figure out who

the comedian is. That time frame is missing from John Heald’s page. 
Let me know if you hear anything 

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/31/2022 at 9:02 AM, Njn8ve said:

Hi !

I'm glad you've created the thread! I will also be sailing on the Miracle (again). I have booked a cabin for myself,  unsure if I'll be traveling alone. I'm a single female and I'm in my early fifties by age, but not my level of fun scale. 

I am a past onboard cruise director working with Debbie Popick's Singlescruise.com 

Nice to meet you!

Katharine

Katherine find us on the ship. There are now 19 of us.

On 1/14/2023 at 7:48 AM, Boltfan21 said:

Parking situation?    Some earlier posts stated all Miracle Passengers had to park at the Long Beach Convention Center.     Can anyone confirm if this is still required?   I leave Feb 14th. 

My paperwork says that we are to drop luggage off at the ship and then go to the convention center to park. We leave tomorrow so I will know more after that!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 1/21/2023 at 4:58 PM, Love To Traveling said:

My paperwork says that we are to drop luggage off at the ship and then go to the convention center to park. We leave tomorrow so I will know more after that!

Parking was a bit of a nightmare. Pull up to port drop off bags and then drive to convention center to park and take shuttle back. Sounds easy but they did not give us directions. They gave a map but it was of the area with no specific markings. The attendant said to follow the signs. There was one as we left the port. Once we finally got to the parking they did not direct us where to park. "very large lot & parking structure" we parked in the garage and then there were no signs as to where to catch the shuttle. We finally spotted buses on the side of the structure and headed that way. We had to go down 2 flights of stairs. Now remember when you come back you will have your luggage. Not the best set up.

Cruise was good, staff was excellent, food was meh. I liked to food in Lido better than in the dining room.

• Like 1

Thank you for the update.   How long did it take from initial bag drop off to park and then get the shuttle back?  30 mins? Or closer to an hour?  I live 3 hrs away so trying to gauge travel time. Hope your cruise was a blast!