Is it possible to disembark a day earlier?

gojocruise

Hello 

Looking at taking a last-minute cruise but would have to leave the ship a day earlier due to flight requirements and existing plans. 

Are we allowed to disembark a day earlier than planned, the ship is in Rome for 2 days with planned disembark on the 2nd day but ideally i need to fly home on the 1st day.

Would i still get my points for the cruise, ie 6 days not 7 days or a points awarded only if you complete the entire voyage?

May thanks, Jo

If the ship is at its final destination port and overnighted there you can disembark by arrangement on the first day. You need to set this up with guest relations so that they can clear it with the custom authorities but it’s usually not a problem. You would pay for the full cruise and would get full points 

I recommend requesting this in advance of your departure. You or your travel agent would submit the appropriate form. If approved, you would pay a fee. Since our cruise was canceled due to the pandemic, we never actually took the cruise where we were approved to disembark early.