Pre booked Specialty Dinner Reservations with child

NYMama

I will be able to pre book specialty dining reservations in a few days.  There is an info icon on the Per Person Price that states "Pricing will be adjusted onboard for children ordering from the complimentary kids menu".  Does this mean that they will charge my card to pre book for my 9 year old and then process a refund when he chooses to eat off the kids menu?  My oldest son and I have four specialty dining credits per person.  

Just now, mjkacmom said:

Yes, I think you would get a refund. Some of my kids at that age chose not to eat off of the kids menu.

My youngest is a very picky eater, unfortunately.  He will definitely be eating off the kids menu.

• Like 1

Yes, mfulk is correct, there is no charge for booking in most restaurants so no refund would be due. A slight correction is that you can get charged for fixed price places.

Just make sure that you book any fixed price places (Moderno and Teppanyaki) first as you will be charged for those after you have booked the number of restaurants in your original dining package.

Edited by KeithJenner
  • Like 1