2007 Dates -- Alaska

Hey, I'm hoping someone has some ideas about when RCCL will be putting out the dates for the 2007 season. My husband and I are looking at doing Alaska this time and we'd like to invite some family members to join us but we don't want to do the "inviting" until the dates are out. That way people have a particular date to start planning/saving for... any ideas?

Also... any interesting ideas on ways to invite people with us, but not insinuate that we are going to be paying for them? We would love to have them come, however, we can't afford to pay for everyone too...

Thanks!

I heard mid May also. We are looking into going to Alaska again in 2007 and want to go on RCCL this time so we are anxiously awaiting their schedule too! We will be on Mariner the last week of April and would love to book it then!! I'll keep my fingers crossed!

To invite people, I would say we are going on this cruise and the prices are ***** and you can book it on the RCCL web site or w/ our travel agent *****, would you like to join us? Good luck!:)

We will be on Mariner the last week of April and would love to book it then!! I'll keep my fingers crossed!

Book any room on any ship and then transfer the booking number when the Alaska itenerary's come out.

Our Alaskan cruise started out as a Mexican Riviera cruise. We transfered the booking number the first day the Alaskan cruises came out. Our JS cost us $1,299. A week later they were already up in price. Now you can't get an outside cabin for less than $1,500.

Archived