Message on Princess App... can't find this form anywhere

CCC's

Just opened the Princess App on my mobile ( chose Wellness Check) and saw the message below.  Tried to find in the Cruise Personaliser but no luck.  I was initially looking for luggage tags, but might be a little early for them.   I am sailing on Majestic 20th November.  Does anyone have info regarding the below request?

Guests sailing from Australia:

Please fill out the required  COVID-19 ACKNOWLEDGEMENT  form via Cruise Personalizer in addition to these forms

Log-in to your cruise on the Princess personaliser. If there is anything outstanding that needs to be done, it will pop-up for you to accept, or check yes/no answers.

If nothing pops-up, you have already done this - pretty much confirming you are in the 95% vaccinated. It shows on ours for each cruise too - generic info  whether already completed or not.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, CCC's said:

Just opened the Princess App on my mobile ( chose Wellness Check) and saw the message below.  Tried to find in the Cruise Personaliser but no luck.  I was initially looking for luggage tags, but might be a little early for them.   I am sailing on Majestic 20th November.  Does anyone have info regarding the below request?

Guests sailing from Australia:

Please fill out the required  COVID-19 ACKNOWLEDGEMENT  form via Cruise Personalizer in addition to these forms

For the cruise personalizer you need to log into Princess.com then log into your account or cruise booking. Luggage tags available after final payment 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Wanderers2 said:

For the cruise personalizer you need to log into Princess.com then log into your account or cruise booking. Luggage tags available after final payment 

I paid in full many months ago,  so thought they would be available 4 weeks from cruise.   And thanks for your advice. 

Wanderers2... thank you for tip to log into Princess.com.  Did this and it is all there!  I always use the Princess App.  Never thought to go back to the browser log in.  Thanks again.