Hollywood beach hotels Fort Lauderdale

danysmom

Can anyone suggest a nice hotel at a reasonable price on Hollywood beach. I will be traveling with my mom, daughter 6, and neice 16. We would like to spend 2-3 days after the cruise there.

Thank you so much.

Cheryl

Hollywood Beach is one of the nicest beaches in South Florida. The hotels are mostly oceanfront small "mom and pop" type hotels that are rapidly disappearing. Here's a link that may help you:

http://www.visithollywood.org/cgi-bin/store/commerce.cgi?product=Accommodations&keywords=BCH&cart_id=6649944.11315

We stayed at the Ramada Hollywood beach this past November for 2 nights pre cruise and were very pleased with our stay. We were there only a day or two after they had power restored and there was still a lot of damage in the area caused by Hurricane Wilma but we still had a great time there. The hotel is not new but I was very impressed with how clean everything was. The pool was great, the location was excellent and we found some really tasty places to eat. Feel free to e-mail me if you want some pictures or more info. My e-mail is scott__AT__cbcads.com.

Here's a link to the hotels web site:

http://www.ramada.com/Ramada/control/Booking/property_info?propertyId=13027&brandInfo=RA

Scott

Thank you so much for your comments, and your links!!:) A lot of the little places look quite nice...I mean they are not fancy by no means, but we are just looking for clean, and safe, and on the beach.:D

Cheryl:)

The Seadowns, Tides and Bougainvilla are clean and safe. All three are owned by the same family. They may have a three day minimum during prime time. A lot of the guests at these hotels stay for a month at a time.

Archived