Eastern Caribbean special outfit nights?

Kallen

I heard today for the first time about a "white night" where everyone dresses in white so the black light makes everyone glow in the dark.  Do they do the whole white clothes thing on Princess?  We had Island Night and a Fiesta night on previous cruises but I can't recall what "night" occurred on the Eastern Caribbean.  Can anyone advise please?  I want to make sure to dig out the correct shirt, LOLL!

36 minutes ago, Kallen said:

I heard today for the first time about a "white night" where everyone dresses in white so the black light makes everyone glow in the dark.  Do they do the whole white clothes thing on Princess?  We had Island Night and a Fiesta night on previous cruises but I can't recall what "night" occurred on the Eastern Caribbean.  Can anyone advise please?  I want to make sure to dig out the correct shirt, LOLL!

Have never heard of that.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Arizona Wildcat said:

Have never heard of that.

Me either so I don't think it's a Princess thing but rather one of the other lines.  Someone else mentioned a "70's" night on their cruise but again, I don't recall that type of night.  Don't want to dig out the Hawaiian shirt or Fiesta wear if I don't need to though.

8 hours ago, Kallen said:

I heard today for the first time about a "white night" where everyone dresses in white so the black light makes everyone glow in the dark.  Do they do the whole white clothes thing on Princess?

They have a White Party (aka Bianco Night) on P&O Australia. Never on Princess as far as I know.

It's to celebrate the new Love Boat series.  It's held on the second formal night on West coast sailings. (At least I think it's only those sailings.)  You're supposed to wear white and gold.  You'll get an email if you're on one of those sailings.

• Like 1