Unhappy about having to check in on Medallion app

Travelw

2 minutes ago, Kay S said:

Thanks, Sunshine.

So what if someone wants to avoid the Medallion for whatever reason.  I don't think it's my job to lecture them on that subject.  Whatever happened to "live and let live"?

I don't mind the "live and let live" idea. What I do mind is the constant complaining about how they have to live their lives. 😇

11 minutes ago, sloopsailor said:

I don't mind the "live and let live" idea. What I do mind is the constant complaining about how they have to live their lives. 😇

Maybe it would help to avoid reading threads with the word "unhappy" in the title.

• Like 2

Just now, Kay S said:

Maybe it would help to avoid reading threads with the word "unhappy" in the title.

Nah! I can't help myself. I am a sucker for reading about other people's pain. Such trivia makes my life seem like a sappy Hallmark movie in comparison. 😂🤪

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

5 hours ago, JF - retired RRT said:

Probably easier than searching for the old one. They deactivated the old one and if it was turned in threw it in the trash.

No actually when I visited the pursers desk later in the cruise they gave it back to me de-activated of course but I did not have the generic lanyard so I was pleased   It had been collected by a waiter and handed in 2 days later

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/24/2022 at 3:03 AM, wowzz said:

How do you avoid the cctv that covers all the public areas of the ship? You can be traced just as easily by that

The difference, imho, is that nobody is going to take the time to key in information about you from the cctv while the app is computerized.

Those of us who would prefer that information not be stored are free to do things another way.  If it works for you and you have no concerns, that's your decision.  I'm glad that we're able to each make our own decisions.