Ramen in the buffet: First Night?

KarmaCruisers

I can’t remember (went on Sky Princess for last thanksgiving)..but IIRC, the buffet had a Ramen Station on the First? Night..anyone know for certain what night it is? (On a 7-day voyage)

We’re big ramen fans and would definitely like to have it over eating in the MDR or “regular” buffet.

(From what I recall, it’s where they do the “Steamers” pop-up)

Thanks in advance!

Edited by KarmaCruisers

I would think it would be hit or miss on the Sky. The only predictable noodle service would be on the Majestic Princess,  at the Chopstick Noodle Bar. They did offer a noodle bar "night" on the former Pacific Princess, but it was a disappointment. We had higher expectations. 

41 minutes ago, mtnesterz said:

I would think it would be hit or miss on the Sky. The only predictable noodle service would be on the Majestic Princess,  at the Chopstick Noodle Bar. They did offer a noodle bar "night" on the former Pacific Princess, but it was a disappointment. We had higher expectations. 

Good noodles at the Majestic's Noodle Bar?  We will sail on her in a few months.

2 hours ago, Esjung1 said:

Yes, we thought so! Was on the Majestic last August for Alaska and this place was a nice treat! 

Majestic Noodle Bar only serves Ramen noodles or other noodles also?  Soup noodles or pan-fried noodles?  Made to order per our selection of items with our noodles?  TIA

19 minutes ago, chubbypiggy said:

Majestic Noodle Bar only serves Ramen noodles or other noodles also?  Soup noodles or pan-fried noodles?  Made to order per our selection of items with our noodles?  TIA

Here's the link, there were like 3 ramen choices and then typically one or two specials each day. https://www.princess.com/ships-and-experience/ships/products/dining-included/chopsticks-noodle-bar.html

Yes, you can do some customization based on what you like. 

6 minutes ago, Esjung1 said:

Here's the link, there were like 3 ramen choices and then typically one or two specials each day. https://www.princess.com/ships-and-experience/ships/products/dining-included/chopsticks-noodle-bar.html

Yes, you can do some customization based on what you like. 

Look good.  Can't wait to try it next April.  Thanks.