Yacht Club Connecting Rooms

J0Y0US

Am I correct in that the only connecting rooms are HA? Thats what it looks like on the deck plans but just checking. In NCL we would do something like the 2BR or 1BR suites in the Haven but doesnt look like that is an option on MSC. We would be cruising on a ship for 7+ days out of the US.

Just to add: we are trying MSC for the first time with two cruises, one on the Seascape and one on her sister ship Seashore. We're trying a 2-bedroom Aurea suite for the first and a Royal Suite + a nanny/auntie/grandparent suite (not connecting) on the next, since the Royal Suite will not allow us to fit all 5 of us, so we've invited family along for another deluxe suite and we'll split our family up between the two suites.

I think the 2-bedroom will work better for our family, but we're trying both to see how it works. The hassle of not having connecting rooms seems worth it for us compared to the high prices of the NCL Haven (though I will say that some of the 3-bedroom NCL Haven suites are relatively inexpensive when traveling with a large group).

Edited by peder
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, 9876 said:

I saw some connecting balcony cabins on Meraviligia.  

I had missed that: the Meraviglia class ships do have a couple of connecting YC rooms, looks like 14014-14016, 14015-14019, 16009-16011, and16024-16026 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Has anyone ever had any luck booking these connecting YC rooms on the Meraviglia class ships using the MSC website? I've never seen these rooms available, which I assume means they're only bookable if calling or working thru a travel agent?

19 minutes ago, peder said:

Has anyone ever had any luck booking these connecting YC rooms on the Meraviglia class ships using the MSC website? I've never seen these rooms available, which I assume means they're only bookable if calling or working thru a travel agent?

Yes, I have 16011 booked for the Mera 12/23/23 cruise.  I booked with 4 in the room...