NFL games at Playmakers?

18 minutes ago, Mum2Mercury said:

We've never sailed on a ship with a Playmakers -- is it likely that the Monday night NFL football game will be shown?  

Most definitely.... Odyssey of Seas Playmakers has 56 TVs....  OLder ships ,like Adventure of Seas, has it in the promenade pubs. I watched Tiger woods for 4+ hours win his last Masters at that Pub

We'll be on Independence, so I'm assuming what you all say will happen.  Hope you're all right!  

We were on Explorer recently (they do not have a Playmakers), and they did not broadcast the first NFL game of the season.  I had assumed it'd be shown out on the big screen by the pool and was a little disappointed.

22 minutes ago, Mum2Mercury said:

We'll be on Independence, so I'm assuming what you all say will happen.  Hope you're all right!  

We were on Explorer recently (they do not have a Playmakers), and they did not broadcast the first NFL game of the season.  I had assumed it'd be shown out on the big screen by the pool and was a little disappointed.

When we cruised on Royal Princess both NCAA semifinal basketball games (Final 4) were shown on big screen by Pool.  Great experience!

Yes, we were on Freedom a few weekends ago and went to watch the Dolphins game at 1pm on nassau day.  Playmakers was already packed at 12:45, but we luckily got 2 seats at the bar at 1:05!  Place was jammed the entire time especially towards the end, such a good game and fun crowd.  Definitely get there early, i'd say 30 mins + if you want a seat for a popular game.

On 10/23/2022 at 8:09 PM, Mum2Mercury said:

We've never sailed on a ship with a Playmakers -- is it likely that the Monday night NFL football game will be shown?  

Multiple Sunday games, Monday & Thursday night games were shown on Oasis the past 2 weeks.