Would you buy???

TEXASMUNK

Large framed, professionally shot, prhtography of various Celebrity ships?

!4 x 20 or even larger, framed color photos of each of the line's ship's if tey were made available, either on their web site or onboard?

You can get postcard sized shots of the ship you are on, or buy one of those "Memory Albums" (overpriced) or attend an art auction and buy really ugly stuff at what you THINK is a bargain price.

Why not offer some nice stuff of the things we love...the ships!

No, I am not a photographer looking for a way to make a living. Just asking a question.

It seems the only momentos the most, if not all, cruise lines sell you are tacky trinkets and trash. How about sometime nice taht you would want to hang in a den or family room?

Large framed, professionally shot, prhtography of various Celebrity ships?

!4 x 20 or even larger, framed color photos of each of the line's ship's if tey were made available, either on their web site or onboard?

You can get postcard sized shots of the ship you are on, or buy one of those "Memory Albums" (overpriced) or attend an art auction and buy really ugly stuff at what you THINK is a bargain price.

Why not offer some nice stuff of the things we love...the ships!

No, I am not a photographer looking for a way to make a living. Just asking a question.

It seems the only momentos the most, if not all, cruise lines sell you are tacky trinkets and trash. How about sometime nice taht you would want to hang in a den or family room?

I wouldn't buy the photo, but would buy an authentic built to scale model of a Celebrity Ship.

I would not buy the photo. But I always try to take one that shows the current ship that I am on from some sort of interesting perspective. Our albums always have a photo of the ship as well as a a reminder of where we were when we took the photo. If we are that in need of a large photo, I can have one of mine blown up.:D

"ugly stuff" :eek: ...have you seen what X bought for their own ships!!

I would like "frame quality" photos....10x14 would be great...oddly enough I would prefer the two ships that X retired, Horizon and Meridian...the M's may be really nice, but like most mega ships, I find them dog ugly...IMHO.

Archived