Refundable Icon of the Seas

hollon

I'm thinking about May 2024, but it's so far off, is booking a refundable ticket the best.  What if one person in the cabin can't go, and I want to change people, etc. Do i just cancel and rebook and the price could be higher.  Or, can I just add that person to our reservation?  Thanks 

22 minutes ago, CruisingHogFan said:

A least one of the original people have to remain on the booking and the same amount of people as originally booked and no reprice is necessary. 

We booked this morning and did nonrefundable because of the $450 price difference. 

i know the refundable is so expensive. do you get a certificate if you change sail dates or can you cancel 2 months ahead of time without a problem,  the rules have changed over the years. 2024 is so far out, i don't know where my kids will be job wise. 

5 minutes ago, hollon said:

i know the refundable is so expensive. do you get a certificate if you change sail dates or can you cancel 2 months ahead of time without a problem,  the rules have changed over the years. 2024 is so far out, i don't know where my kids will be job wise. 

I don’t think they allow certificates anymore if you cancel but could be wrong.  Many people are stating they are still able to change sail dates, ships, etc. for a $100 per person charge under current rules. 

Edited by CruisingHogFan

8 minutes ago, CruisingHogFan said:

I don’t think they allow certificates anymore if you cancel but could be wrong.  Many people are stating they are still able to change sail dates, ships, etc. for a $100 per person charge under current rules. 

Yes, I've changed my Wonder May 2023 2 times in the past month and a half. $100 per person changed fee each time. No problems making a change of date or ship.