Teens center on Magica

Mjasp

For those who were recently on the Magica. Does the Magica have a teens club/center? Looked at the ship stats and amenities and it says "no" for teens center.

Anyone have first hand knowledge on this?

TIA

We were on the 1/8 Eastern Caribbean with our 15 year old granddaughter. Very well run teen group with lots of activities day and night and well supervised by two crew members. They approached all the various age groups during the embarkation and Kara was given an invite to the teen (13-18) sail away party and it went from there. She had a great time with the group and was able to spend a lot of time with us, as well. Very well done. Activities all over the ship and in the Disco during the evening. I actually did a little quiet surveillance to make sure the supervision was appropriate, and it was.

Richard

Richard...Thanks for the reply. The Mediterranea although it stated it had a teen club wasn't too organized. Glad to see the Magica has a teen club because as I stated it says it doesn't.

We were on the 1/8 Eastern Caribbean with our 15 year old granddaughter. Very well run teen group with lots of activities day and night and well supervised by two crew members. They approached all the various age groups during the embarkation and Kara was given an invite to the teen (13-18) sail away party and it went from there. She had a great time with the group and was able to spend a lot of time with us, as well. Very well done. Activities all over the ship and in the Disco during the evening. I actually did a little quiet surveillance to make sure the supervision was appropriate, and it was.

Richard

Richard,

Do you remember if there was a Teen Meet & Greet the first night on-board or how they actually got to meet and be introduced to each other? If there was a Teen Meet/Greet, do you remember what time it was? Thnx.

Elaine :)

im a 17 year old girl and i just got back from the magica yesterday. yes there is a teen club but no actual teen center. most of the activities were either held in the disco grado (deck 4) or on deck 9 at the positano pool. the first night there was a meet and greet but it wasn't very organized and kind of boring, i think it started around 10:30 or 11ish. there were atleast three teen activities everyday but i didnt go to most of them because they didn't interest me. however most of the teens ultimately ended up at the disco around 10:30 every night to dance and just hang out. some parents were uncomfortable with this though, because there is a bar in the disco and lots of adults drinking and dancing. no need to worry about any of this because the rules about teens and drinking are very strictly enforced. hope i helped!:)

im a 17 year old girl and i just got back from the magica yesterday. yes there is a teen club but no actual teen center. most of the activities were either held in the disco grado (deck 4) or on deck 9 at the positano pool. the first night there was a meet and greet but it wasn't very organized and kind of boring, i think it started around 10:30 or 11ish. there were atleast three teen activities everyday but i didnt go to most of them because they didn't interest me. however most of the teens ultimately ended up at the disco around 10:30 every night to dance and just hang out. some parents were uncomfortable with this though, because there is a bar in the disco and lots of adults drinking and dancing. no need to worry about any of this because the rules about teens and drinking are very strictly enforced. hope i helped!:)

You are truly a blessing... Yes, your post definitely helped me. Thnx so much for taking the time and letting us know.

:)

You are truly a blessing... Yes, your post definitely helped me. Thnx so much for taking the time and letting us know. So, there was no "Official" meet and greet for the camp until 10:30 the 1st night right???

:)

I can echo the rules enforcement. They had some issues on earlier cruises and tightened up everything by the time we went. The meet and greet was on the hand out that was distributed during the embarkatiion process. Based on what I saw, I would say that 14-16 year olds would get the most out of this program.

Richard

I can echo the rules enforcement. They had some issues on earlier cruises and tightened up everything by the time we went. The meet and greet was on the hand out that was distributed during the embarkatiion process. Based on what I saw, I would say that 14-16 year olds would get the most out of this program.

Richard

Richard,

do you remember if the meet and greet was at night around 10:30 or earlier in the day? we're trying to plan a Meet & Greet for our thread here around the Drill and Camp Meet & Greet times... thnx...

Archived