Adventure Antigua?

dawnvan

In my search for an excursion I came access this excursion. Adventure Antigua, xtreme circumnav. Looks like a very fun excursion, and has great reviews on trip advisor. I have booked on their website for March 2. and have gotten an email back saying they are reviewing my booking request and will email confirmation shortly.  This was on Sept 14…. Well I am still waiting on confirmation. . There isn’t an email to ask either… Has anyone else been on this excursion and has anyone else had trouble booking. It is a few months in advanced. I’m a planner🤣🤣

8 hours ago, dawnvan said:

In my search for an excursion I came access this excursion. Adventure Antigua, xtreme circumnav. Looks like a very fun excursion, and has great reviews on trip advisor. I have booked on their website for March 2. and have gotten an email back saying they are reviewing my booking request and will email confirmation shortly.  This was on Sept 14…. Well I am still waiting on confirmation. . There isn’t an email to ask either… Has anyone else been on this excursion and has anyone else had trouble booking. It is a few months in advanced. I’m a planner🤣🤣

Know this may sound obvious

Has one tried to click on the “Reply” button for the “reviewing” email received, or message via Face(hardback reading material) also Twitter?

• Like 1

On 10/25/2022 at 3:10 AM, PORT ROYAL said:

Know this may sound obvious

Has one tried to click on the “Reply” button for the “reviewing” email received, or message via Face(hardback reading material) also Twitter?

They do not have a Facexxxx page that I can find and I have tried to reply to the email 

On 10/27/2022 at 2:58 AM, PORT ROYAL said:

Thank you I have been in contact with them though Facebook message  and they were very responsive. Must be something wrong with my email. Because they had sent it but I didn’t receive it.  They were great and prompt with there response! 

10 hours ago, dawnvan said:

Thank you I have been in contact with them though Facebook message  and they were very responsive. Must be something wrong with my email. Because they had sent it but I didn’t receive it.  They were great and prompt with there response! 

Pleased everything is resolved.  
Have a great tour, being probably the best Antiguan Tour for sea/land vistas….
Hopefully, the lunch menu will still include the famous Antiguan “kick butt” jerked chicken, the depth of flavour is exceptional. Have a cold beer to hand.

A small gratuity to staff will be so greatly appreciated.   What goes around…….

12 hours ago, PORT ROYAL said:

Pleased everything is resolved.  
Have a great tour, being probably the best Antiguan Tour for sea/land vistas….
Hopefully, the lunch menu will still include the famous Antiguan “kick butt” jerked chicken, the depth of flavour is exceptional. Have a cold beer to hand.

A small gratuity to staff will be so greatly appreciated.   What goes around…….

We were actually told that our ship is getting into port to late to take this tour. Super disappointed. Sounds like a great tour…. Not sure what to do now.  We also checked into creole Antigua tour, their also said that our ship arrives too late.  There are 3 ships  in port that day and we don’t arrive until 9:30 am.   Have any good ideas for us PORT ROYAL?

10 hours ago, dawnvan said:

We were actually told that our ship is getting into port to late to take this tour. Super disappointed. Sounds like a great tour…. Not sure what to do now.  We also checked into creole Antigua tour, their also said that our ship arrives too late.  There are 3 ships  in port that day and we don’t arrive until 9:30 am.   Have any good ideas for us PORT ROYAL?

As any other tour may leave one with a feeling of disappointment, however slight, then consider saving Xtreme for next visit and taking something off piste and memorable.  

For consideration is a Pool Day Pass at Sheer Rocks (Large private day bed for a couple - No beach) being pampered in a quirky luxury style, that one would never experience on a good beach restaurant.  The ambience, food, drinks, service and views are great.  Also, as arriving somewhat late, most popular beach places will be rammed, but Sheer Rocks will not and your day bed is reserved.

Check out their website…..  If not interested, post and one will think again.

Sharing Sheer Rocks photographs on Face and Instagram will be very different from the usual, sometimes boring, beach/food offerings.

Book early in advance, as genteel and discerning cruisers as now discovering it.

• Like 1