Questions about upcoming cruise and concierge class

7 minutes ago, long time lurker said:

The sparkling wine is a single bottle.  Some people use it for sailaway.  It currently needs to be requested of your room steward when it is desired.

On my very recent 10 night Equinox sailing I asked the wine be delivered the first evening so that I could enjoy mimosas with breakfast the next morning. My stateroom attendant made a point of saying I would only receive the one bottle.  Not sure why he said that perhaps previous guests were asking for it to be replenished.  Not a big deal as plenty of opportunities to get sparkling wine for the entire duration of the cruise.  

3 minutes ago, MScarn123 said:

Okay, thank you! I must have misunderstood this perk. Other than the embarkation day lunch and the canapes and one bottle of sparkling wine, there doesn't seem to be much benefit to Concierge Class.

I booked a 4-day cruise on the Silhouette without much research, Concierge was an additional $250 total over a regular veranda cabin. Now that I understand the perks, it doesn't sound like we'd get $250 of value, so I'm thinking of rebooking. The Concierge "prime" cabins look the same, are the regular veranda cabins in less desirable locations? Right now we're booked midship deck 10.

I would not pay $250 extra for a 4 night cruise in a concierge.  The size of cabin is the same as a regular balcony cabin. The bubbly and awful canapes are just not worth that kind of money.  I would cancel and rebook  As I stated previously I've  only upgraded from a balcony to Concierge if the price is the same or a few dollars more for a better location. For example I went from a 2D obstructed veranda on deck 6 to a C2 concierge on deck 10 on the wake for $100 for a 10 night sailing.  Well worth 10 bucks a night extra.  

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Ex-Airbalancer said:

You also get 5 point for Concierge and only 3 for a balcony , which could make a difference if you are close To being Elite 

I still would not pay $250 for 4 nights just to get to Elite status. Another way of earning points is by power up points or by going green on your sailing.  

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, MScarn123 said:

I just booked a cruise in Concierge Class. Do you receive the sparkling wine every day? I assume it's left in your cabin with 2 glasses and the canapes, or am I wrong?

You get one bottle of sparkling wine upon request.  Your cabin steward will also bring wine glasses upon your request.  If you don't like sparkling, you may request a red or white wine instead.  We like the sparkling to drink on the balcony at sea....so relaxing!