Back to Back (B2B) 2023 Butterfly Itineraries

Johnny_71

Hello, Cruisers!!!

My wife and I are looking to plan a B2B (Back to Back cruise) for 2023... we have met enough of y'all singing the praises of back-to-backs on various cruises to make us decide to jump on board (pun intended) 🙂

I researched ship itineraries and found an interesting article here on CC (What Are Back-to-Back Cruises -- And Why Now is the Best Time to Take One (cruisecritic.com)

More specifically, there was a statement in that article that piqued my interest.

"Some lines operate so-called "butterfly" itineraries that offer a weeklong Eastern Caribbean itinerary one week and a weeklong Western Caribbean itinerary the next, creating a voyage with little (or no) overlap in ports."

Primarily we sail on RCL... and are about to level up to Diamond... so I would prefer to stick with Royal. Is there an easy way to find the ship itineraries? Butterfly itineraries specifically 

Any advice/TIps/Directions would be greatly appreciated.

• Like 1