Bermuda Tenders?

ginny0034

We will be traveling with my two elderly not in the best of health parents for the June 23, Crown sailing to the Royal Naval Yard. Does anyone know if the Cruise ships dock there or is it a tender system to the island. Thanks for any info you can give.

The ship docks. The dock is a little distance from the main part of the dockyards. There is a shuttle bus that runs from the ship over to the dockyard- or if you are going someplace else there are taxi cabs right at the ship usually.

We will be traveling with my two elderly not in the best of health parents for the June 23, Crown sailing to the Royal Naval Yard. Does anyone know if the Cruise ships dock there or is it a tender system to the island. Thanks for any info you can give.

While it does dock at KW there is a 10 min walk to the Bus/Ferry and longer to anything else. Hopefully Princess will provide a complimentary Bus Shuttle for passengers as we had last year on RCCL, because the times I went there on Cunard and Princess there was no shuttle, just a little train that had unpredictable hours (a 2 hour siesta during the day).

there is a bus shuttle every 20 minutes or so throughout the dockyard. It goes right up to the ship and stops at the bus stop ferry stop and shops...When you are talking about the Crown you are talking about NCL. I have been on that ship in the Dockyards...The Shuttle will run from about 8-4..

Archived