How Many Days Out Can you Book....

Frogger22

We are in a Club Balcony on Encore end of March and I am wondering how far out can we book Specialty Dining and Thermal Suite? We have already been able to purchase Vibe passes (and we got in on the Clam Shell shore excursion before the glitch was fixed). Thanks!

24 minutes ago, Frogger22 said:

Isn't it 125 for Club Balcony. But interestingly I just found the date as I click into it and the app is listing the 120 days out date note 125 - has anyone ever had this issue?

Yes, 125 for Club Balcony.  I have not used the app but was able to book on the web site with no issues.

1 hour ago, Frogger22 said:

Isn't it 125 for Club Balcony. But interestingly I just found the date as I click into it and the app is listing the 120 days out date note 125 - has anyone ever had this issue?

In my experience it has always given a date 120 days out, even when it will open earlier either due to cabin category or latitudes.

Bookings have always opened up for us on the correct date regardless of that.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, KeithJenner said:

In my experience it has always given a date 120 days out, even when it will open earlier either due to cabin category or latitudes.

Bookings have always opened up for us on the correct date regardless of that.

Thank you - I was hoping that was some others' experience. I called NCL but the customer service representative did not really know having not used the app! 

• 4 weeks later...

Update: 125 days out with a Club Balcony Reservation and 4 specialty dining I was able to book all 4 specialty restaurants we wanted.   At first I had  a snag that I think was because I was logged into App and Web browser at same time. Once I logged out of browser the app worked fine. 

Question - thermal suite still not available, anyone else experience this and had to wait until 120 days or sooner?

On 10/28/2022 at 12:04 PM, Frogger22 said:

(and we got in on the Clam Shell shore excursion before the glitch was fixed). Thanks!

Can you fill me in about this?  I'll be on GSC next year and was wondering about the clam shells.  They don't show up as a shore excursion option for me.  Thank you.

16 hours ago, EngrJones said:

Can you fill me in about this?  I'll be on GSC next year and was wondering about the clam shells.  They don't show up as a shore excursion option for me.  Thank you.

About a month ago there was a glitch where the $50 shore excursion credit was able to be applied to clamshells, so I booked one in each of the two rooms that we have. I have no idea if it will end up being honored. They took that option away a few days later. However, you should still see Clam Shell Rentals in your App. The app has been weird lately so you may want to try web browser or call (there's a number in the app).

On 11/22/2022 at 9:52 AM, Frogger22 said:

About a month ago there was a glitch where the $50 shore excursion credit was able to be applied to clamshells, so I booked one in each of the two rooms that we have. I have no idea if it will end up being honored. They took that option away a few days later. However, you should still see Clam Shell Rentals in your App. The app has been weird lately so you may want to try web browser or call (there's a number in the app).

I had noticed and took advantage of booking (while that glitch was live) a Clam Shell for our cruise on the PRIMA. 

When we got onboard, our excursion tickets were printed a little differently than previously, so I asked at the Shore Excursion desk. We were told (at that time) that yes, there would be NO charge.

However, $35 later showed-up on our account ($50 minus Latitudes discount). That was of no concern to us because we had plenty of OBC on our account.

Sadly, the day at GSC was cancelled due to Hurricane Nicole.  Therefore, the $35 charge was removed.

• Like 2