Downtown Vancouver hotels with cruise parking.

DJ PDX

Hi Everyone. I am planning way too far ahead for our upcoming cruise, but Im getting excited already.

We will be driving to Vancouver the day before embarkation and staying in a hotel. Since this is our first time visiting Vancouver we want to make a day out of it and stay in a part of the city with lots to do. I know we can always drive from the hotel and park near the cruise port, but I was wondering if there are any hotels in the downtown area or near the port that offer weekly parking for cruise passengers. Anyone aware of any hotels that offer this type of parking accommodation?

Nope, not any more.

There was a report from this season that Blue Horizon claimed to offer a Cruise'n'Park deal for a week or two after a night's stay, but long story short it needed to be booked with the car park management separately, which caused that particular cruiser some major hassle as the hotel staff did not inform them that there was no 'package' deal as such!

Last hotel downtown to actually offer it was the older of the Coast hotels - it closed 3-4 years ago IIRC. A handful of airport hotels do still offer it, e.g. the local chain Accent Inn - but you're looking at a ~30min commute  each way whether you drive or take SkyTrain to downtown.