Reservation for Shows on the Bliss

Lovincruzen

Hello Everyone:

I understand that no reservations can be made for the shows Six and Jersey Boys prior to embarkation.  However, once on board, where does one go to make reservations for these shows?  Is it deck 6 Guest Services or deck 7 Box Office?   Better yet, can we make reservations in the app from our phone? 

Thanks in advance to anyone taking the time to answer. 

17 minutes ago, Lovincruzen said:

Hello Everyone:

I understand that no reservations can be made for the shows Six and Jersey Boys prior to embarkation.  However, once on board, where does one go to make reservations for these shows?  Is it deck 6 Guest Services or deck 7 Box Office?   Better yet, can we make reservations in the app from our phone? 

Thanks in advance to anyone taking the time to answer. 

You have various options.  One is the box office, two is on a wall mounted kiosk and three is on the app once you have connected to the ships wifi with your booking.  Besides the two big shows you'll also be able to reserve comedy shows as well as make specialty dinner reservations and MDR reservations if you wish.  The Beatles tribute band at the Cavern Club are first come first seated shows and reservations are not accepted.

• Thanks 1

They often have “bulk” reservation times on embarkation day at the social or in one of the specialty restaurants for shows prior to when the box office is open..currently is this still the case? I really want to make sure I secure a reservation for SIX…what is my best option?  

On 10/29/2022 at 7:43 AM, LaCal said:

Currently it’s First come first serve for shows on the Bliss 

No reservations 

Doors open 30 minutes before show time 

That was our experience on the Bliss last week. Only the comedy shows were pre-bookable.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, New2cruise2022 said:

How early did the line start, typically? (Obviously different for each show.)

Sorry don't know. We were spoiled in the Haven the concierge just took us down. I did notice that there seemed to be lots of available seating even after the shows started. (We went to Jersey Boys and Six.)