Sushi with Bonsai Teppanyaki

NanoGirl21

Are you able to order sushi with the Bonsai Teppanyaki dining experience? I'm just interested in a very basic California Roll as an appetizer. If not, I may try to go to the actual Bonsai Sushi location before dinner. I just want to know what I should plan for and expect.

If going to Bonsai Sushi for an appetizer is required how long should we allow for dining? Would 30 minutes be enough? Our Teppanyaki reservation is at 9PM and that is extremely late for us. We usually have dinner at 6:30. 

I think you have 2 restaurants confused.  Bonsai Sushi is a sushi restaurant with no reservations, very casual.  Teppanyaki is a big grill where they cook food while you watch and needs reservations.  Totally different food and atmosphere.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, ABQrobin said:

I think you have 2 restaurants confused.  Bonsai Sushi is a sushi restaurant with no reservations, very casual.  Teppanyaki is a big grill where they cook food while you watch and needs reservations.  Totally different food and atmosphere.

Right, but are you able to order Sushi at the Teppanyaki place. The Teppanyaki looks is similar to Benihana/American-Japanese type places in my area and Sushi is usually offered. Is it possible to request Sushi as a appetizer on Carnival?