Private Amsterdam Excursion

sea mom

We had a great day with this group...https://hollandwindmills.com/

Spent the day with Teun, he was very knowledgeable, flexible and prompt in responding (note: most responses were after hours as he is touring others throughout the day). Be sure to check your junk mail and if not heard from him in 24-36 hours, I suggest writing back. I did have a couple of emails that never got to him.  We wouldn't hesitate to go again with him. Our group was only 4 so not sure if your 12 would present an issue. Best of luck and enjoy.

1 hour ago, RHDZ said:

Any recommendations for a tour company that does day trips from Amsterdam? Places we would like to visit are Zaanse  Shans, Giethoorn and maybe to see a castle.

Thank you.

Depending how large your group is, check this website: https://www.dagtoertaxi.nl/

• 7 months later...
On 11/2/2022 at 8:50 AM, sea mom said:

Can anybody recommend a private tour company that will pick us (12 people and Luggage) after our cruise to tour Zaanse Schans and than drop us off at airport hotel later that day.

Thank you

@sea mom, did you end up finding a private tour company for this? I'm traveling with my dad and his siblings (16 pax) and we'll be in port overnight and think Zaanse Schans would be a nice day trip. 

• 2 weeks later...

We're doing a private post-cruise tour to the South (The Hague, Delft & Gouda), customized per our request, with this outfit... www.safarlimousine.nl

They're on Viator, but we booked it directly via email... info@safarlimousine.nl