Specialty restaurants

cruising oceangal

I think when I called to book our group of four I was told that they are reserving the restaurant for both cabins, and when we get there we have to ask to be seated together.  Curious what others have experienced.

I've been told if both parties have had HAL enter a note that they're "traveling with" the other party then assuming specialty reservations are made for the same date/time HAL will automatically seat them together.  Despite doing that I still stopped by the podium at embarkation day and let them know we (3 staterooms) wanted to dine at the same table - wasn't willing to risk it 😉

Sue/WDW1972

I called the number associated with reservations for dining listed on the website and gave them the booking numbers for myself and the couples we are travelling with and was easily able to make reservations for six in the Pinnacle Grill.  They applied our HIA credit no problem. I also asked to have our numbers linked so that we would be assigned to the same group on shore excursions. Have done this many times and always checked when I got on board to make sure it had been done.