Details of OBC

TigerB

I'm having one of those senior moments and have forgotten how to find out the value of our OBC. Previously I think I may have sent an email, but I feel certain I can get the information through my account or booking details.  Can someone point me in the right direction? Thanks🙂

46 minutes ago, bee-ess said:

I think the only place you can find your OBC amount is on the Confirmation PDF from when you booked.

It should also appear on your booking confirmation after you have paid your balance.  As far as I know, OBC for existing bookings does not show up on any P&O web pages.

Edited by jaydee6969

Thanks folks.👍

I can't find the final booking confirmation after I paid the balance in July. The original confirmation is incorrect as it didn't show the extra BLC credit, and we've have since had extra OBC.

I'll send an email.

3 hours ago, bbtablet said:

I think I remember P&O saying that "although extra OBC given may not show up on your documents/web account, it will be there on your account when you board, and not to worry".

Good luck with the email!

Indeed the email for our January cruise stated that.

However, I will be taking a printout of said email just in case!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, bbtablet said:

I think I remember P&O saying that "although extra OBC given may not show up on your documents/web account, it will be there on your account when you board, and not to worry".

Good luck with the email!

Yes it does, I recall that from our last trip. I know how much we should have, I just wanted it in writing ahead of boarding; mainly to make sure the BLC bonus was added correctly.

• 1 year later...

Just bumping this. For us who book via a TA do we get any sort of confirmation of OBC from P&O ?

My TA have confirmed we have £750 but they aren't P&O and with such a large amount it would be nice to get something from the horses mouth before arriving in Barbados.  

8 minutes ago, doog442 said:

Just bumping this. For us who book via a TA do we get any sort of confirmation of OBC from P&O ?

My TA have confirmed we have £750 but they aren't P&O and with such a large amount it would be nice to get something from the horses mouth before arriving in Barbados.  

It should be on your booking confirmation.

6 minutes ago, doog442 said:

You should get a P&O invoice via your TA which details  everything including the amount of OBC.

Brian

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, BrianI said:

You should get a P&O invoice via your TA which details  everything including the amount of OBC.

Brian

Thanks. I will follow this up as haven't received anything via them from P&O. 

Edit I've found it tucked away but not showing our shareholder credit.

Edited by doog442

17 minutes ago, BrianI said:

Brian

Not all TA's are good at sending a new invoice once share OBC is granted, I used to ask one of our TA's for an updated invoice a week or so after I had the email confirmation of share OBC, sometimes they would state that they had not been made aware of the extra OBC but send an updated invoice a few days later. Now I don't bother as I will always have the email and never once have I not had any extra OBC added.