Black Friday Sale

ToyFoxFan

1 minute ago, wendellman said:

I was referring to the Princess Gift Cards sold on the AARP web site. Do they have an expiration date?

Princess Gift Cards have no expiration date. This is information easily found on the Princess web site.

Princess we site states: "Standard Gift Cards have no expiration date. Promotional Gift Cards may carry an expiration date which will be printed on the Promotional Gift Card". Since I have never purchased one, I was asking whether these cards were SGC with no expiration or PGC with an expiration date?

I believe they are standard gift cards.   But, here is my warning.   Do not use them to pay for your cruise until final payment date.  My husband made the mistake of using cards to go ahead and pay for our upcoming cruise,  then they added the $100.00 per person credit.  We could not, and STILL can not get in touch with our Princess Planner.  Totally nonresponsive.  Could get nobody at all at Princess to help us.  And would have to completely cancel and rebook, but Princess is basically holding that money hostage.  They will only refund it back to gift cards, and it could take weeks or months.   Princess has these payments, in their hands, and would not do an in house transfer.

If you have to make any changes at all to your booking, you don't want to have to deal with the problem with having used gift cards.

We have sailed with Princess before, but after the way they are now treating loyal cruisers, and with the total absence of any customer service,  we have no further respect or loyalty at all.

• Thanks 1

Thanks for your response. I was going to purchase them now and then use them on final payment date.

I just wondered if something happened between purchase and use that caused us to decide not to go on cruise we would be able to use them in the future indefinitely or they had an expiration date. I hope you are able to resolve your issue with Princess.