Escape Aft Haven Penthouse Suite - Bathroom by Balcony

Livabeth

Just wondering if any of the aft haven penthouse suites on the Escape have the bathroom by the balcony?   If so, which cabins?

The floor plans on the NCL site only show it as interior to the room, but I thought i read a couple of years ago that there were certain aft suites that had the bathroom overlooking the balcony.  I like the idea of natural light coming into the bathroom.

Thank you.

Whichever is near the balcony is the larger of the 2. If the bedroom is near the balcony, the bathroom is smaller. If the bathroom is near the balcony, the bedroom is smaller. The living room/smaller bathroom is the same configuration no matter what the bedroom/master bathroom configuration is.

20 hours ago, Livabeth said:

Thank you.  Does having the bathroom by the balcony negatively impact the room configuration?  I guess the bedroom is in the interior of the cabin.

You'll only have spillover natural light in the bedroom if you leave the doors open. Also, it is nice have the bedroom open up onto the balcony in the other configuration. Here are a couple of pics of the room with the bedroom against the balcony

20220227_135127.jpg

20220227_140734.jpg

20220227_140817.jpg