November 2004 cruisers...help me!

Littlegoo75

kiberkid thanks for the hotel info. we are going to try pricline and see what we can get. we have had good luck with them in the past.

also look foward to meeting ya'll

fantasy 12/96

sensation 09/00

victory 11/02

celebration 12/03

sensation 10/04

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=808000&cdt=2004;10;23;16;0;00&timezone=GMT-0600

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=006400&cdt=2004;11;27;16;0;00&timezone=GMT-0500

11/27 carnival legend

clifford & muffin

crp7972.

We also have had lots of luck with Priceline. I got the Hyatt Regency in Miami for $28.00 in Nov 2001!!!! Such a deal!!!

I have been trying Priceline every 3 or 4 days & have not had my $50.00 bid accepted yet. I have been bidding lower than what I have already booked @ the Sleep Inn because they have an airport & port shuttle & I want to make sure that if Priceline accepts my bid (& the hotel does not have a shuttle), I don't end up paying more in the long run.

Here's to Happy Cruising!!!!

NCL Sea November 2001

NCL Sun November 2002

Carnival Legend November 2004

• 1 month later...

Hi there my family and some friends will be cruising on the Carnival Legend November 19th we will be celebrating 4 Birthdays as well as thanksgiving on this cruise..come join us lots of room and great pricing for 8 day cruise!!!

I will be on the Nov 13th cruise on the Triumph with hubby and sister and friends. We got a great past guest discount for that week. Can't wait. We are booked for this same ship in May for a 25th anniversary cruise with family and friends. Didn't expect to be going in Nov...let alone on the same ship and itinerary but hey..I can explore the ports and the ship before I bring my kids along..that way I'll have a little idea of what to do and see.

Okay, for all you that have a cruise planned in November, where are you sailing and what ship? I need to figure out which cruise I want to do, and there are just too many choices out there...help me out.

??????????? November 2004

Carnival Pride 4/27/02

Sitmar Fairsea 4/ 1983 ( I was just a little kid!!)

hi im going on a cruise in november too going on the carnival destiny to southern caribbean on november 7-14 2004

Will be cruising on the Caribbean Princess on nov 27th.

I have cruised both the Conquest and the Legend,both are great ships .

I would choose the Legend if i were to choose from one ,only because i prefer this class of ship.

You won't go wrong with either choice.if you choose the Conquest you could always spend a couples extra days in NOLA

• 1 month later...

We are leaving November 7th on the Carnival Victory. We'll be in Cozumel, Grand Caymans and Ocho Rios. I can'f find anyone else who is going on this cruise.. I hope they do soon!

When I went on my cruise in May 2003, I was able to meet up with other CCers and had an outstanding time! I hope to meet up with others this time! I hope you have a wonderful time!

Karen

Join us on the "Lose the Blues Cruise" Nov. 7th on the Conquest. We try to cruise in November...lower prices, same temperature on the Islands...and should there be a hurricane, we would just stop off at another island. no problem!

Archived