EZair choosing Delta One

Lovincruisin1321

15 minutes ago, Lovincruisin1321 said:

This is my first time working with EZair.

Delta is one of their designated airlines but can I specify Delta One?

Yes, look in your filters.  If offered on that route, you can pick Delta and First/business/premium or regular coach.

You have filters to specify.  Not always offered on all routes.  

• Like 1

We have become totally and completely spoiled with Delta One after our son got us a great upgrade deal on a return flight from Paris.  The only problem with being spoiled like this is (probably) the same as becoming enamored with a full suite on board...that pesky little item of having to PAY for it!

• Like 2

If you go EZ Air even with Delta, be sure to check the Delta website and the Princess air site frequently.  Delta notified us by email of the first change; Princess just had a red banner at the top of the EZ air page about changes, no email or call.  Then there were many changes that we were not notified about.  We ended up with a 3 leg journey that I would not have booked, but I did not catch it until too late.  At that time the price to fly to Alaska was too much to change from our original amount.  We made it; just be watchful.

Yes, I totally agree! We took Delta and splurged for the Delta One, enroute to Italy a few months ago.   Wow, game changer for how we felt upon landing the next morning.  I just read today that Delta is stopping Delta One (lie flat seats)  service domestically. 

On 11/9/2022 at 9:29 AM, georgiacat said:

If you go EZ Air even with Delta, be sure to check the Delta website and the Princess air site frequently.  Delta notified us by email of the first change; Princess just had a red banner at the top of the EZ air page about changes, no email or call.  Then there were many changes that we were not notified about.  We ended up with a 3 leg journey that I would not have booked, but I did not catch it until too late.  At that time the price to fly to Alaska was too much to change from our original amount.  We made it; just be watchful.

I plan to compare prices booking independently vs EZ Air.   I was told 11/28 is when I can do that.  Any advantages I am ignoring using EZ Air?   I know Princess has a "Please notify us if you booked independently so we can meet you at airport".

8 hours ago, Lovincruisin1321 said:

Any advantages I am ignoring using EZ Air?  

With flexible EZAir you can change flights or refare flights if the price drops up until 45 days  before departure & you get same day late arrival protection ( if your flight is delayed or cancelled they will help you get to your cruise).