Shareholder Credit

ehogan

Just received a notification Carnival is not accepting our proxy statement as proof of share ownership because it is not dated within their three month window.  Since we only receive this annually that limits its application. Not a positive view for us re Carnival.

Princess has accepted our proxy statement with no problem.  

39 minutes ago, csm5986142 said:

I have had this happen also.  From my online account, I was able to print out (PDF) some screen shots and they accepted that.

That's what I do as well, never had an issue

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ehogan said:

Just received a notification Carnival is not accepting our proxy statement as proof of share ownership because it is not dated within their three month window.  Since we only receive this annually that limits its application. Not a positive view for us re Carnival.

Princess has accepted our proxy statement with no problem.  

I actually sent them a copy of my monthly statement.  I have multiple trading accounts but for Carnival I have a single account with the required 100 shares.  When I send the monthly statement for that specific account, they accept my documentation each time.

David

• Like 1

I just received the same e-mail from Carnival today.  When I sent in my request, I sent a copy of the purchase document but they needed something more recent.  I did a chat with Fidelity and they told me to download my latest monthly statement.  It did show my Carnival stock there.

I resent the current stock confirmation to Carnival and they just responded that they have issued me the onboard credit for my February cruise.  Wow, that was really fast.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/11/2022 at 8:41 AM, bandtaxi said:

Do you always get a reply?  I haven't heard anything.  Emailed the info 3 weeks ago and cruise on Monday!  I've looked at my cruise manager and don't see anything there.  Help! 

As you can see by the date of this response, I'm late answering you.    But how did it go?  Did you have the OBC on your folio? 

On 11/11/2022 at 8:41 AM, bandtaxi said:

Do you always get a reply?  I haven't heard anything.  Emailed the info 3 weeks ago and cruise on Monday!  I've looked at my cruise manager and don't see anything there.  Help! 

Awesome!   Glad it worked for you.