2024-2025 itineraries now online for booking

uktog

13 minutes ago, Riocca said:

Booked for Pursuits Athens to Dubai cruise in October 2024 when we were onboard Onward two weeks ago, that also showed the EBB as Europe 2023 online. The booking definitely has the EBB as the code EXMO ESS is showing on our confirmation invoice as is the $300 OBC, we also received a sheet of paper with the onboard confirmation showing the benefits.

The booking code for Early Booking Benefit has remained the same since it was introduced for 2023 European bookings so I think it’s a problem that the code just pulls through text that’s not been updated since then. 

Thanks. When I called Azamara to enquire very pleasant agent said there were no benefits other than a price reduction (!) so the staff are confused as well. 

4 minutes ago, uktog said:

Thanks. When I called Azamara to enquire very pleasant agent said there were no benefits other than a price reduction (!) so the staff are confused as well. 

The email clearly shows the EBB as being included, the text even mentions the $300 OBC. I’ve experienced confusion from the Azamara reps especially the newer ones struggling to get their heads around the different offers in different markets.

DFB22AD2-ED12-4196-94E6-46488E2A19C1.thumb.jpeg.a94318003cced181f8ff425b9f1144ea.jpeg

• Like 1

On 11/10/2022 at 4:20 PM, uktog said:

The itineraries through to May/June 2025 are now online on Azamara's website.  Prices are a little ouch for the itineraries I was looking at

Thank you for alerting us on the new Itineraries.  I have been impatiently waiting for them so I could replace a 2023 Venice (not) cruise where the airfare would be $9K. Azamara air did not offer business class.

We booked before Venice banned ships so i wasn't happy with a 2.5 hour bus trip to the port either.

Thankx to you we were able to transfer our reservation and same category, same nights to the Caribbean December 2024 which is exactly what I was hoping for but at a couple thousand cheaper.  We can drive to Miami.  Granted it's not the bucket list cruise I wanted, but they moved the goal post,  so it dropped off my desire at this time.

Whenever I've book at new itinerary releases, I've never been able to get a cheaper price when they throw sales, regardless of the cruise line.  The only people who may save later, booked later at higher pricing.

• Like 2